JioFi.Local.Html is the login address of JioFi Routers. Using this you can log in to your JioFi 2/3 wireless router admin dashboard. Here on this page, you will learn how to login to JioFi MiFi router, change and manage your JioFi password, and everything you need to know about JioFi (jiofi.local.html).
- 1 What can be done with JioFi.Local.Html?
- 2 Jiofi.Local.Html: Managing Setting Up your Router
- 3 What is jiofi.local.html?
- 4 How to Connect PC/Laptop to JioFi
- 5 How to Change Username And Password
- 6 How To Make HD Voice Calls, Video Calls from 2G, 3G, 4G Smartphone with Jiofi
- 7 Reliance Jio 4G MiFi Device Specifications
What can be done with JioFi.Local.Html?
To access your JioFi router admin page, type in the URL or 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s address bar. Once you access your router admin panel you can adjust several options regarding JioFi Password, WiFi Network name, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings, PPPoE, MAC, WPS, DSL, and DHCP client.
Till now, the company has introduced two JioFi portable hotspot devices. After the introduction of these mini portable wifi devices, WiFi at home has reached the next level. With JioFi (jiofi.local.html), you can not only access high-speed 4G WiFi at your home but anywhere you go.
Jiofi.Local.Html: Managing Setting Up your Router
After purchasing the Jiofi device, you might have been a little confused about setting up the device for the first use. So, in the guide, we’ll cover JioFi portable hotspot management, troubleshooting and setting it up.
What is jiofi.local.html?
Each router comes with an IP address to access the administrator dashboard which is used to manage and configure the hotspot device. The most common router login IP is 192.168.1.1. A login box appears as soon as you enter this IP address or URL on the browser of the device which is connected to that particular WiFi device (by default use admin or administrator for both username and passwords).
After successfully entering and logging into the dashboard of the WiFi device you get many options to manage and configure your router. Which includes (but not limited to) managing your SSID, WiFI passwords, Monitoring and managing devices connected to the hotspot, etc.
Steps to Configure Device (Jiofi.Local.Html)
- Open up your browser and enter http://jiofi.local.html/ in the address bar. (If you are using a JioFi Dongle, please enter http://jiodongle.local.html/)
- Next, click on the login button and use “administrator” as both username and password.
- Now navigate to Setting>WiFi to change the SSID of the WiFI (WiFi Network Name).
- Open Settings>WiFi>Password to change the default password.
- Open Settings>User Management to change the username of your device.
Note: If you want to login to JIO SSO then check Jio SSO Login.
Pro Tip: If you can’t login to your router even after following this process, you may need to reset your Jiofi MiFi router or you may need to upgrade the firmware of it. Don’t worry our team have already written detailed step by step guide on these topics, read those if you need.
How to Connect PC/Laptop to JioFi
How to Change Username And Password
How To Make HD Voice Calls, Video Calls from 2G, 3G, 4G Smartphone with Jiofi
Tethering Jio Hotspot Device To PC
Apart from accessing the internet via WiFi signal released by JIO MiFi you can also use it to tether the internet to your PC using MicroSD slot. Since there is only one microSD slot available in the JIO MiFi device; you can only connect it to one PC at a time.
When the JIO MiFi device is attached to a PC using microSD cable, it will charge your device as well as tether the PC for the internet connectivity at the same time. Furthermore, you can use WiFi along with the USB tethering simultaneously.
Accessing MicroSD Card Slot Using JioFi Device
- First of all, you should insert a microSD card in the Device.
- Now you need to enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can now access the files stored in the SD card using any device connected to the Hotspot using WiFi.
- To access your data on the SD card, just enter http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html in your browser.
- Now click on the WiFI disk button and enter the username and password on the next screen.
- You can now access the files stored on the SD card; you can even upload/download/delete the files on the SD card.
Reliance Jio 4G MiFi Device Specifications
- 512MB/2GB RAM
- Dimensions 85.0*55.0*16.0mm
- 4G HD Calls Support using Jio Voice on your phone
- 2300 Mah Battery Capacity
- FDD: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz)
- Full-sized sim slot, MicroSD slot with up to 32 GB support, and USB connectivity
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Connectivity
- Supports 31 parallel Devices connectivity with 1 USB tethering
- Get 4G high-speed internet access on 3G and 2G devices too
- JioFi Default Username: administrator
- JioFi Default Password: administrator
All letters should be in small caps, Administrator won’t work.
Jio 4G Free Offer Ends, 2 April 2017, Staff Reporter: On 1st April people thought that Jio 4G free internet offer will come to its end period. Many of JioFi’s customers were already subscribed to JioPrime, they all want to keep using Jio 4G network. However, on the same date reliance made everyone surprise when they extended their free internet and voice call for 15 more days. According to our experts, this is due to the poor response from people to Jio Prime in the initial stage, anyhow lets hope for the best.
JioFi MiFi portable hotspot device is a perfect option to choose when you don’t own a 4G device or want high-speed internet access on multiple devices on the go.
Have some doubts while configuring or setting up your device? Want the experts’ opinions? Shoot them down in the comments section.