There are thousands of music player out there and a lot of them are good. So what makes the JioMusic so interesting? Well, for one, it streams all types of genre in high-definition quality. And if you are a Jio account holder, then that should be enough reason why. While all of this music app’s features are great for smartphones, what if the user wants it on their PC or laptop?
That is what this article will teach you—how to download it for PC and enjoy the same mobile experience form your smartphone. Must Read: Download JioTV App for PC Full Version.
How to Install Jio Music for PC
If you want to enjoy all of Jio’s music app features on your PC, we can teach you how. In this part of the article, you can enjoy the full user experience that this app offers to all its Jio subscribers. Just follow the instructions carefully.
- Launch your favorite web browser on your PC.
- On the address bar of the browser, search for the BlueStacks app official website.
- From the official website, download the BlueStacks app installer.
- After the download, run the installer and choose where you want the BlueStacks app to be stored.
- Once done with the installation, you may now click the BlueStacks icon to launch the app.
- Since this is your first time to launch the Android emulator, you will be greeted with a brief instruction on how to use the app. Just follow the instruction until you reach the main user interface.
- Look for the Google Play Store icon and click on it to launch.
- For first time access, you will need to log in your Gmail account just like how you do with your Android smartphone.
- After the Gmail authentication, search for the JioMusic and install.
- Once the app installs, open it.
- You will be required to fill in your Jio account information, so just get on with it.
- You may now enjoy the app on your PC or laptop.
Jio Music Features
First, let’s identify why this music app from MyJio app list is such a must-have for all music lovers. And for you to know if in case you are new to this app, you need to learn this as well.
- It offers millions of music and all of them are in HD quality.
- Choose from all the genres available plus playlists that can set a mood or even follow your current mood.
- Using the app player, you can set any chosen songs to your default smartphone ringing tone.
- It also supports radio both analog and digital if your mobile phone has the hardware capability.
- The app can also stream the same audio quality on other connected device such as Bluetooth speaker, BT headset, and smartwatches.
- Unlike other music streaming app, it allows local downloading of your favorite songs. This way, you can still enjoy them even if you are offline.
To properly run any Android emulator, your Windows machine should have at least 4GB of RAM and a dual-core processor or better. If your PC supports virtualization, enable it to fully maximize the app performance. If it is not enabled or you do not know what virtualization is, it’s still alright. The emulator will still run. And yes, you can still download JioMusic for PC if you want.
To have the best experience after you download the app, use a good headphone or speaker. Since this is a PC or laptop, you will not only enjoy a bigger screen but also a better audio experience.
If you have other questions that you want us to answer regarding this topic, feel free to comment below. We will try to respond to them as much as we can.