If you are a Jio account holder, you know how much services and benefits that the network offers to its millions of users. But to take advantage of such services, it will be a bit difficult if you are using the old ways of going to customer service centers or calling their hotlines for information. It’s a good thing that there is a better and modern way to access all of it. All you need is to download MyJio App for PC.
The MyJio app is a smartphone app that delivers quick access to most Jio services that you can also install on Windows machines such as JioTV for PC and JioCinema for PC. It is both available for Android and iOS. But if you are a PC user especially of the Windows platform, you might not be able to find a specific and dedicated MyJio App for PC.
Fortunately, this is a modern time. And it seems that there is always an alternative to something that is not available. Just like an alternative to downloading My Jio app for PC. With this method that we are about to teach you, you can now install it on your PC and make it work like a charm.
All its features and all its benefits will be available to you just like the way you benefit from the mobile version app. Must Check: JIO APN Settings: Accessing Jio High-Speed Internet.
How to Download & Install MyJio App for PC
This whole process should not require any coding knowledge. All you need is your working PC machine, a good internet connection, and a couple of minutes of your time. So I hope this will work out for you which we are sure that it will. Here is how to download MyJio app for PC.
- Open a web browser. You can use any web browser you have installed on your PC. You can use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and even the old Internet Explorer.
- Now download the latest Download BlueStacks App and install it on your local drive. The download should take some minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Once the installation is done run the BlueStacks app.
- For first time use, it will give you a brief manual and instruction guide on how to use the app. Just follow the prompt until you reach the main desktop user interface.
- Now click on the Play Store app. It will immediately ask that you enter your Google email account. Just fill in your Google email account or if you have no Gmail, you may create one right there and then.
- After your Gmail is active in BlueStacks, the Play Store will reappear. You may now search for MyJIo app. Just type on the search bar on top of the interface.
- As soon as you see the MyJio app, click on it to install.
- Wait for the installation to finish. After that, you may now enjoy all the services provided in the app from the Jio network such as JioMusic for PC and JioPlay for PC.
If you intend to use the MyJio app for PC, it would be wise to hide the icon if there are other people you allow to use that PC. There is a chance that you could leave the app open and that another person might use your account for a different purpose. But if you only are the only one that’s using the PC, you could just ignore this reminder.
Note that this method is also applicable for laptops that are running Windows. Just as long as your Windows machine supports virtualization and powered with 4GB of RAM or more.
1. Launch your web browser. On the address bar, type BlueStacks and download it.
2. Once the download finishes, run the BlueStacks installer and choose a folder where you want it installed on your local drive. Then, run the BlueStacks app.
3. On the first startup, the BlueStacks will give you brief instructions as to how you can use the BlueStacks user interface and some of its features.
4. After that, you will reach the main user interface, look for the Google Play Store app and click on it. Since this is your first time to use Play Store on BlueStacks, you will be prompted to log in to your Gmail account.
5. After which, type MyJio app on Play Store’s search bar. Tap and install the app.
6. You may now enjoy all the services from the Jio network on the app.
If you have questions that you want to ask us, you may do so by leaving your message in the comment section. We appreciate feedback and we will respond to them as much as possible. Also, if this article has helped you, do share this with your family and friends so they can benefit from this knowledge as well.