Reliance Jio has done a lot of giving us satisfying services. Do you agree? If you are, then you must have the extension of using it by properly knowing the details on how you will use and check the services you want to have. This is best for you! On this page, I will give easy to follow instructions on how to know your Jio number and other details like checking your data balance.
Mobile network company is known JIO has a full name, Reliance JIO Info-comm restricted under Reliance Industries. JIO is the acronym for Joint Implementation Opportunities. Aside from being a WiFi hotspot, it has an additional offer of free Jio 4G SIM. This SIM will be claimed as you go through a proper process. This free offer serves as a supplementary WiFi hub that has a 2300mAh battery.
Jio SIM is proven safe. It works and compatible with a 3G or 4G smartphone. Jio sim will give you the service you are subscribing to. However, the data services limit only with 4G LTE phones because the Jio network is a new network and not a 3G service at all. Let us move on to the specific knowledge you must know about Jio Sim and the following answer to your inquiries.
Know your Jio Number:
Did you forget your Jio number? Or do you want to save your number, but you don’t know the details? Here are the two methods you can choose to identify Jio’s number.
- Method 1: Use MyJio App– Install MyJio App through Google play store and log in with your Jio account using your Jio ID and Password. Then, view your Jio number in the Home screen where you will see your information such as your number at the top-right screen of your device.
- Method 2: Send SMS- Send SMS to 199 from any Jio number by typing <IMEI>. If you want to send SMS using a not Jio number, send <IMEI> to 7021799999. After that, you will receive a message with the Jio Number correlated with the specific IMEI.
Notice: The JioFi IMEI number is located to the battery compartment as you remove the battery or in the original JioFi box.
How to check your balance in Jio:
- Miss call to 1299 using your Jio number to know your data benefits, balance, and validity of your number to be sent via SMS. Or else, dial *333# to know the same calling information and data as USSD response.
- Use MyJio App to know your Jio balance. The application will automatically preview your Jio number as you log in to your account in the app. Beside your number, you will see the data balance of your Jio account.
- You can also get the information like data balance, call benefits, and validity of your Jio number through SMS. To look for the details with the assistance of USSD code, call *333#. Or send SMS from your Jio number by typing ”MBAL” and send it to 55333. Then, you will receive SMS regarding the details of your calling and data balance.
These are the BSNL USSD Codes to check the balance of your account. Read and make sure you get the information given, as this is important.
- Dial *123*9# and press call button.
- Dial *123# and press call button.
- You may also dial *112# and press the call button.
- Dial *123*8# and press call button.
How to check your Reliance Jio plan balance and validity using on the Website
- Go to Jio.com and click the Sign-up option at the top right corner.
- Log in your Jio account using a password or OTP.
- When you’re logged in, you can check your Jio balance on top.
- Scroll down to check the validity of your Jio plan then, click ‘My Plans‘ option.
- At the bottom, you will see the expiry date of your Jio plan.
- Bring about the statement of all your data depletion and any charges imposed.
Jio customers are enjoying the Prime service subscription and its supporting services like free caller tunes. To enjoy the extent of their services, we must familiarize ourselves with the proper action to inquire and receive our privileges as customers.
Which inquiry do you need to be answered? Let us know if this helped you to have your queries solved. Just comment below, and if you want more details on other JioFi services, read other articles on our Website.