What is JioTV?
Do you want to enjoy JioTV on your PC? Well, we all know that it has always been available for mobile phones. So the possibility of enjoying this app on your PC was not an option until now. Yes, you read it right. You may now be able to download it for your PC and enjoy the full experience you get on smartphones now on a bigger screen.
Jio TV is one of the most reliable apps for Android and iOS that can stream movies and TV shows on your mobile device. The app currently has more than 350 channels and 55 of those are in HD. You can bookmark all your favorite channels inside the app. Also, it even has a reminder feature to help you get reminded of movie schedules and even game schedules of your favorite sports team.
So with those rich features, it is no wonder that a lot of people want to download Jio TV for PC just like JioCinema for PC or JioMusic for PC. Smartphones have small screens. Plus they run on battery so you can only enjoy your favorite movies and show for a limited amount of time. So here’s how you download the app for PC.
If your Jio TV app on your smartphone is having problems, here’s how to fix JioTV not working issue. Also read: Fix JIO SIM Issues: No Signal, Bad Call Quality, And Other Limitations
How to Install JioTV for PC
To experience and enjoy JioTV for PC, you might need to do some adjustments. You do not have to worry as this whole process does not require advanced knowledge of coding or programming. So there is no chance messing up your Jio dongle or account. You will only need a good internet connection and a couple of minutes to set up your Windows PC or laptop. So let’s start so you can enjoy Jio TV as soon as possible.
- First, launch your web browser. Any web browser will do such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- On the address bar, type BlueStacks and download its installer from BlueStacks official site. The download should take some minutes to finish depending on your internet speed.
- Once the download finishes, run the BlueStacks installer and choose a folder where you want it installed on your local drive.
- After the installation is done, run the BlueStacks app.
- On the first startup, the BlueStacks will give you brief instructions as to how you can use the BlueStacks user interface and some of its features.
- After that, you will reach the main user interface, look for the Google Play Store app and click on it.
- Since this is your first time to use Play Store on BlueStacks, you will be prompted to log in to your Gmail account. It would be just like the first time you operate your Android smartphone. For iOS users, since they might not be too familiar with the Android experience, just follow the instruction. After all, the setup is pretty straightforward.
- Once you are done with the Gmail verification, type for the JioTV on Play Store’s search bar.
- If you see the app, tap on it then install it.
- After the installation, launch the app and enter your Jio account. You can now enjoy JioTV on a bigger screen on your PC and laptop.
Related Topic: JioPlay For PC/Laptop Windows 7/10/8.1/8/XP Download
You can now enjoy your favorite TV shows anytime and on a bigger screen. All you have to do is make sure that your PC or laptop is capable of running BlueStacks.
Just so you know, BlueStacks runs better on a dual-core and better processor with 4GB of RAM and has a virtualization feature turned on. That’s the most optimized setup for BlueStacks to run properly. But considering that such hardware specification is pretty much the norm for recent Windows devices, it is likely that your Windows machine can handle it.
Questions About JioTV?
Do you have questions about the whole process of installing the JioTV app on your PC? If you do, feel free to leave a message in the comment section and we will try to respond to it as soon as possible.
Like JioTV? Feel free to share this article.
Don’t forget to share this article on your social media if this has been helpful for you.